Cardiovascular Grand Rounds is the primary teaching conference for the Division of Cardiology where both cardiovascular disease syndromes and current research in cardiovascular disease is presented. Cardiovascular Grand Rounds meets a specific need both in the community and at the Medical College for further education in cardiovascular disease states. Cardiovascular Grand Rounds as a recurring activity is continually reviewed by the cardiology faculty.
Key Words: cardiovascular disease, research, practice guidelines, education
- Nurse Practitioner
- Physician Assistant
- Identify the drivers of disparities in care and outcomes among heart failure patients of different race-ethnicity groups
- Identify the contribution of social determinants of health to the risk of mortality among heart failure patients of different race-ethnicity groups.
- Identify the role of ML-based models for risk prediction in patients with HF of different race-ethnicity groups.
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education, Standard 3, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
Jacquelyn P Kulinski, MD
The following persons in control of content disclosed financial relationships which were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved.
|Ambarish Pandey||Cytokinetics, Roche Diagnostics, Tricog Health||Consultant/Speaker/Advisor|
ACCME ACCREDITATION STATEMENT
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA CREDIT DESIGNATION STATEMENT
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
HOURS OF PARTICIPATION FOR ALLIED HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONALS
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.00 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.