Cardiovascular Grand Rounds is the primary teaching conference for the Division of Cardiology where both cardiovascular disease syndromes and current research in cardiovascular disease is presented. Cardiovascular Grand Rounds meets a specific need both in the community and at the Medical College for further education in cardiovascular disease states. Cardiovascular Grand Rounds as a recurring activity is continually reviewed by the cardiology faculty.
Key Words: Cardiovascular, Medicine, Education
- Nurse Practitioner
- Physician Assistant
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
- Explore the pathophysiology of aortic regurgitation and the assessment by multimodality imaging
- Identify the current guidelines for assessment of severity and the thresholds for intervention.
- Critique the current thresholds for intervention and identify which patients would most benefit from intervention in the context of contemporary therapies.
Jacquelyn Kulinski, MD
Department of Medicine
Division of Cardiology
Medical College of Wisconsin-Froedtert
Sanjiv Shah, MD, FAHA, FACC, FASE
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education, Standard 3, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
- Jacquelyn Kulinski, MD
The following persons in control of content disclosed the following financial relationships which were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest mitigation process and addressed.
|Sanjiv Shah, MD, FAHA, FACC, FASE||NIH||Researcher|
|Sanjiv Shah, MD, FAHA, FACC, FASE||AstraZeneca||Researcher|
|Sanjiv Shah, MD, FAHA, FACC, FASE||Corvia||Researcher|
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.