Cardiovascular Grand Rounds is the primary teaching conference for the Division of Cardiology where both cardiovascular disease syndromes and current research in cardiovascular disease is presented. Cardiovascular Grand Rounds meets a specific need both in the community and at the Medical College for further education in cardiovascular disease states. Cardiovascular Grand Rounds as a recurring activity is continually reviewed by the cardiology faculty.
Key Words: Cardiovascular, Medicine, Education
- Nurse Practitioner
- Physician Assistant
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
- Summarize current approaches to prediction and prevention of sudden cardiac death
- Highlight the current gaps in knowledge, and the associated clinical implication
- Discuss novel approaches that could innovatively disrupt this field and improve the effectiveness of sudden cardiac death prevention
Jacquelyn Kulinski, MD
Department of Medicine
Division of Cardiology
Medical College of Wisconsin-Froedtert
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education, Standard 3, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
Sumeet S. Chugh MD, FHRS, FAHA, FACC
N/A: The following persons in control of content disclosed the following financial relationships which were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest mitigation process and addressed.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.