Cardiovascular Grand Rounds is the primary teaching conference for the Division of Cardiology where both cardiovascular disease syndromes and current research in cardiovascular disease is presented. Cardiovascular Grand Rounds meets a specific need both in the community and at the Medical College for further education in cardiovascular disease states. Cardiovascular Grand Rounds as a recurring activity is continually reviewed by the cardiology faculty.
Key Words: Cardiovascular, Medicine, Education
- Nurse Practitioner
- Physician Assistant
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
- To counsel patients as to whether time-restricted eating (TRE) helps with losing weight and on the feasibility of TRE
- To learn what is known about the effects of TRE on cardiometabolic health—particularly glucose, blood pressure, and lipid levels—and to know whether medications may need to be adjusted and/or patients need to be monitored
- To understand the fundamentals of the circadian system and how the timing of eating may influence the effectiveness of TRE
Jacquelyn Kulinski, MD
Department of Medicine
Division of Cardiology
Medical College of Wisconsin-Froedtert
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education, Standard 3, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
Courtney Peterson, PhD, MSc, MA, MS
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.