This weekly conference is designed to improve patient outcomes by reviewing and discussing specific cadiothoracic patient case treatment plans and case updates.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
Allied Health Care Professionals
- Assess new surgiacl treatments for heart and lung disease.
- Provide state of the art patient care by reviewing basic science translation opportunities and surgical techniques.
- Review "care maps" to correlate with national practice guidelines and local quality measures.
- Recognize "care map" deviations.
- Inprove clinical judgement when specific cases are reviews and tested in a multidisciplinary fashion.
Zahir Rashid, MD - Activity Director
Hossein Almassi, MD
Mario Gasparri, MD
George Haasler, MD
David Johnstone, MD
Chris Rokkas, MD
Darryl Pearlstein, MD
Zahir Rashid, MD
James Tweddell, MD
Ron Woods, MD
Wade Fischer, MD
Emily Sandfort, PA-C
Anna Ganju, PA-C
James Mangerson, PA-C
Brittany Price, PA-C
Steve Blackburn, PA-C
Jessica Kurowski, NP
Timothy Sie, NP
Mohamed Algahim, MD
Ghulam Murtaza, MD
Mortitz Wyler Von Ballmoos, MD
Betsy Colwell, MD
John Just, MD
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationshps to disclose.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.