- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
This weekly conference is designed to improve patient outcomes by reviewing and discussing specific cadiothoracic patient case treatment plans and case updates.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- Physician Assistants
- Medical Students
- Allied Health Care Professionals
At the conclusion of this activity, I will e able to:
- Assess new surgical treatments for heart and lung disease
- Provide state of the art patient care by reviewing basic science translation opportunities and surgical techniques
- Review "care maps" to correlate with national practice guidelines and local quality measures
- Recognize "care map" deviations
- Improve clinical judgement when specific cases are reviews and tested in a multidisciplinary fashion
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationshps to disclose except the following person(s):
|James Tweddell, MD||Cor matrix||Scientific Advisor|
|Ronald Woods, MD||St. Jude|
|Michael Mitchell, MD||TAL Diagnostics||Co-Founder|