This weekly conference is designed to improve patient outcomes by reviewing and discussing specific cadiothoracic patient case treatment plans and case updates.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- Physician Assistants
- Medical Students
- Allied Health Care Professionals
At the conclusion of this activity, I will e able to:
- Assess new surgical treatments for heart and lung disease
- Provide state of the art patient care by reviewing basic science translation opportunities and surgical techniques
- Review "care maps" to correlate with national practice guidelines and local quality measures
- Recognize "care map" deviations
- Improve clinical judgement when specific cases are reviews and tested in a multidisciplinary fashion
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationshps to disclose except the following person(s):
|James Tweddell, MD
|Ronald Woods, MD
|Michael Mitchell, MD
|Chris Rokkas, MD
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.