Broaden the knowledge of our physicians, residents, and medical students about new and innovative surgical techniques; research studies and outcomes, enhance pre-operative and post-operative patient care, implementation of new guidelines as the climate of healthcare changes.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- Physician Assistants
- Medical Students
- Allied Health Care Professionals
At the conclusion of this activity, I will be able to:
- Assess new surgical treatments for heart and lung disease.
- Provided state of the art patient care by reviewing basic science translation opportunites and surgical techniques.
- Review "care maps" to correlate with national practice guidelines and local qualit measures.
- Recognize "care map" diviations.
- Improve clinical judgement when specific cases are reviews and tested in a multidisciplinary fashion.
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationshps to disclose except the following person(s):
|Michael Mitchell MD||Ariosa Diagnostics||Co-founder|
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.