- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
Broaden the knowledge of our physicians, residents, and medical students about new and innovative surgical techniques; research studies and outcomes, enhance pre-operative and post-operative patient care, implementation of new guidelines as the climateof healthcarechanges. The individual experiences and knowledge bases of the physicians and clinical members and invited speakers are used to augment the total knowledge base of the group as a whole, allowing all learners with lesser time and experiences to broaden their funds of knowledge and decision making.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- Physician Assistants
- Medical Students
- Allied Health Care Professionals
- Assess new surgical treatments for heart and lung disease.
- Provided state of the art patient care by reviewing basic science translation opportunites and surgical techniques.
- Review "care maps" to correlate with national practice guidelines and local qualit measures.
- Recognize "care map" diviations.
- Improve clinical judgement when specific cases are reviews and tested in a multidisciplinary fashion.
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationshps to disclose except the following person(s):
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Commercial Support Number 6, all in control of content disclosed any relevant financial relationships. These relationships were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved