- Nurse Practitioner
- Physician Assistant
- Social Worker
- Health Services Researchers
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
- Identify self-management as a core feature of person-centered care
- identify opportunity to build self-efficacy for self-management in clinical care
- Review research agenda for self-management support in rehabilitation and aims for pilot efficacy trial.
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education, Standard 3, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
Daniel Pinto, PT, PhD
Assistant Professor, Department of Physical Therapy, Marquette University
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.00 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.