- Nurse Practitioner
- Physician Assistant
- Social Worker
- Health Services Researchers
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to answer the following questions:
- What is the modern approach to the management of pancreas cancer?
- What is the existing evidence of the role of social determinants of health on the management of pancreas cancer?
- Why is engagement in clinical trials necessary for ensuring equitable care in pancreas cancer?
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education, Standard 3, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
Ugwuji N. Maduekwe, MD, MMSc, MPH, FACS
Associate Professor of Surgery, Director of Regional Therapies in the Division of Surgical Oncology at the Medical College of Wisconsin, and Deputy Director of the Advancing a Healthier Wisconsin Endowment
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.00 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.