- Nurse Practitioner
- Physician Assistant
- Social Worker
- Health Services Researchers
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to answer the following questions:
- Study what TBI is and how injury to the brain can affect the quality of life of older adults
- Realize the significance of prognosis to help make treatment decisions in older adults with him
- Identify the possible long-term impacts to the individual and caregiver of older adults as a result of TBI
The following persons in control of content disclosed the following financial relationships which were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved.
Rachel Morris, MD, FACS
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.00 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.