- Nurse Practitioner
- Physician Assistant
- Social Worker
- Health Services Researchers
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to answer the following questions:
- Identify the concepts of a learning health system as described first by the 2008 report of the Institute of Medicine
- Identify barriers of traditional research model for improving health care in a fast-changing health care environment.
- Discuss the contributions of research on new care models, big data/AI research, predictive analytics, and implementation science.
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education, Standard 3, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
David Atkins, MD, MPH
Director, Health Services Research and Development, U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.00 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.