This educational activity is designed to improve knowledge about research methodologies and techniques for improving patient care and health outcomes. CAPS seminars are also designed to foster collaborations and give researchers a chance to present/obtain feedback regarding health services research.
- Allied Health Care Professionals
- Improve learners' knowledge about research methodologies and techniques for improving patient care and health outcomes
- Provide a forum for researchers and clinicians to communicate about projects and receive feedback for their improvement
- Foster effective collaboration on future efforts to assess and improve patient care and health outcomes
- Summarize background information and discuss advances in areas of research and describe new innovations
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Commercial Support Six, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
Course Director: Leonard Egede, MD, MS
Joni S. Williams, MD, MPH
Department of Medicine, Division of General Internal Medicine
Medical College of Wisconsin
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.