During this session, we will explore features of community engagement and social determinants as they connect to the health of individuals and the community. Following the presentation, the participants will discuss potential solutions to the presented case.
Please RSVP to Carletta Rhodes at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Allied Health Care Professionals
- Identify features of community engagement and social determinants
- Describe the connection between social determinants and health of individuals and community
- Illustrate the role of research and clinical care to mitigate the impact of social determinants
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Commercial Support Six, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
Program Director: Linda Meurer, MD
Presenter: David Nelson is an associate professor of family and community medicine. As a community-engaged researcher, he strives to connect to the community and work in partnership on issues important to the communit
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1 hour of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.