Allied Health Care Professionals
- Improve learners' knowledge about research methodologies and techniques for improving patient care and health outcomes;
- Provide a forum for researchers and clinicians to communicate about projects and receive feedback for their improvement
- Foster effective collaboration on future efforts to assess and improve patient care and health outcomes
- Summarize background information and discuss advances in areas of research and describe new innovations
Eliseo Pérez-Stable, MD
National Institute on Minority Health and Health Disparities
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.