The CRI Research Conference is aimed at academic faculty, residents and fellows and other research staff with an advanced level of pediatric knowledge. This educational activity is designed to provide examples of research projects from hypothesis formulation to data collection and analysis. Many projects presented in this forum have direct clinical relevance, and the unifying intent of this activity is to provide participant with innovation strategies and current information that impact sub-specialty care.
academic faculty, residents and fellows and other research staff with an advanced level of pediatric knowledge.
- Shireen Hashmat, MD: Division of Nephrology, Mentor: David Mattson: Interleukin-6 Inhibition Attenuates Hypertension and Associated Renal Damage in Dahl Salt-Sensitive Rats
- Michelle Pickett, MD: Division of Emergency Medicine, Mentor: Marlene Melzer-Lange: Provider training influences adherence to CDC guidelines for sexually active adolescents
- Abda Yadav, MD: Division of Neonatology, Mentor: Girija Ganesh: Altered AMP-Activated Protein Kinase (AMPK) Function and Protective Effect of Metformin in Hyperoxic Lung Injury
- Honorable Mention:
Maren Lunoe, MD: Division of Emergency Medicine, Mentor: Amy Drendel: Is pre-procedural anxiety associated with increased pain in young children undergoing venipuncture?
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.