The CRI Research Conference is aimed at academic faculty, residents and fellows and other research staff with an advanced level of pediatric knowledge. This educational activity is designed to provide examples of research projects from hypothesis formulation to data collection and analysis. Many projects presented in this forum have direct clinical relevance, and the unifying intent of this activity is to provide participant with innovation strategies and current information that impact sub-specialty care.
Academic faculty, residents and fellows and other research staff with an advanced level of pediatric knowledge.
- To further the knowledge of the faculty in new areas of pediatric research.
- Expand the knowledge of pediatric faculty practitioners in the area of expanding research in the Department of Pediatrics and The Medical College of Wisconsin in order to promote the development of translational research at Children's Hospital of Wisconsin.
- Keep faculty up-to-date on cutting edge changes developing in the clinical care of children in subspecialty areas.
The following planners and speaker have disclosed that they have no commercial interests:
Calvin Williams, MD, PhD
Ulrich Broeckel, MD
Hans D. Ochs, MD
Professor of Pediatrics
Jeffrey Modell Chair of Pediatric Immunology Research
Center for Immunity and Immunotherapies
Seattle Children’s Research Institute
University of Washington
The following presenter has disclosed these commercial interests:
Name Company Role
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.