- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
The CRI Research Conference is aimed at academic faculty and other research staff with an advanced level of pediatric knowledge. This educational activity is designed to provide examples of research projects from hypothesis formulation to data collection and analysis. Many projects presented in this forum have direct clinical relevance, and the unifying intent of this activity is to provide participant with innovation strategies and current information that impact sub-specialty care.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
Academic faculty, residents and fellows and other research staff with an advanced level of pediatric knowledge.
At the conclusion of this activity, participants will be able to conceptualize and incorporate research findings into clinical practice and their research endeavors.
1. To further the knowledge of the faculty in new areas of pediatric research.
2. Expand the knowledge of pediatric faculty practitioners in the areas of expanding research in the Department of Pediatrics and The Medical College of Wisconsin in order to promote the development of translational research at Children's Hospital of Wisconsin.
3. Keep faculty up-to-date on cutting edge changes developing in the clinical care of children in subspecialty areas.
Bryon D. Johnson, PhD
Professor of Medicine, Hem/Onc
Director, BMT & Cell Therapy Laboratories
Medical College of Wisconsin