The City Wide Endocrinology Case Conference is case conference to discuss patients with diabetes and endocrinology disorders. We have sponsored this dynamic conference for the past 27 years. Endocrinologists from multiple health care systems as well as internists as other subspecialists contribute to the conference. The goals are for all us to learn from each other with respect to diagnostic, therapeutic and clinical challenges with respect to both common and uncommon cases of endocrine, diabetes, and metabolic diseases.
Allied Health Care Professionals
- Discuss updates in the diagnosis and management of general endocrine disease
- Discuss updates in the diagnosis and management of diabetes
- Identify treatment strategies and controversies in the diagnosis and management of endocrine diseases
- Review the diagnostic and treatment guidelines from peer review sources with respect to diabetes and endocrine diseases
Joseph Shaker, MD
Clinical Professor of Medicine
Endocrinology, Osteoporosis, and Calcium Disorders
The Medical College of Wisconsin
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.