ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
Allied Health Care Professionals
- Pathophysiological processes related obesity and metabolic diseases
- Medical and Surgical treatment options for obesity and metabolic diseases
- Prevention and policy initiatives related to obesity and metabolic diseases
Presenter: Thomas H. Inge, MD, PhD
Chief, Division of Pediatric Surgery,
University of Colorado School of Medicine, Aurora, CO
Activity Director: Srividya Kidambi, MD, MS
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships witht the exception of:
|Jon Gould, MD||orax/Ethicon||Consultant|
|Thomas Inge, MD, PhD||Standart Bariatrics||Consultant|
|Thomas Inge, MD, PhD||UpToDate||Consultant|
In accordance with the ACCME® standards for Commercial Support Number 6, all in control of content disclosed any relevant financial relationships.