Allied Health Care Professionals
- To understand the relationship between cardiorespiratory fitness and mortality
- To review the mechanisms contributing to decrease physical fitness in diabetes
- To consider creative strategies for behavior change in chronic diseases such as diabetes
Presenter: Jane E. B. Reusch
Professor of Medicine
Division of Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
University of Colorado-AMC
Activity Director: Srividya Kidambi, MD, MS
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships witht the exception of:
|Jane E. B. Reusch, MD||Sanofi||Keynote Speaker|
In accordance with the ACCME® standards for Commercial Support Number 6, all in control of content disclosed any relevant financial relationships.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.