ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
Allied Health Care Professionals
- Provide the audience with an overview of core concepts related to obesity
- Review how obesity treatment varies based on context
- Review 3 case examples of how obesity treatment can be tailored for the clinical situation
Presenter: Jamy Ard, MD
Professor, Dept. of Epidemiology & Prevention, Div. of Public Health Sciences
Wake Forest School of Medicine
Activity Director: Srividya Kidambi, MD, MS
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships with the exception of:
|Jamy Ard, MD||Novo Nordisk||Advisory Board|
|Jamy Ard, MD||Nestle Healthcare Nutrition||Consultant|
|Jamy Ard, MD||Amgen||Advisory Board|
In accordance with the ACCME® standards for Commercial Support Number 6, all in control of content disclosed any relevant financial relationships.