- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
Gaps in this area were identified through evaluations at previously held meetings and practice data on referred or mismanaged patients. There was also a gap in current practice identified in journals or publicized in the media. Also, GI diseases change in terms of diagnostic tests and management options. Presentation of real cases provides the audience an opportunity to contemplate how they would manage the patient compared to how it was managed in the presentation. Especially complicated issues can be raised and the group can discuss based on the different people’s expertise and personal experience.
- Bariatric Surgeons
- Thoracic Surgeons
At the end of this session, I will be able to:
- Understand the nature and variable presentations of GI diseases
- Apply knowledge gained in the diagnosis and management of GI diseases
- Develop the habit of presenting cases in formal conference and in small discussions with colleagues to enhance mutual gain of knowledge and ultimately improve patient care
|Poonam Beniwal-Patel, MD||Takeda|
|Kia Saeian, MD|
|Daniel Stein, MD|