The educational series will incorporate evidence based guidelines and resources to address the identified educational gaps. Those resources will be made available to participants for future use at the end of each education session.
- Advanced Practice Providers
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
- Increased knowledge of the epidemiology of HPV cancers
- Understanding the effect of age on HPV vaccine immune response
- Increased ability to address parental misconceptions regarding HPV vaccine
- Increase your awareness of clinical resources for patient and staff education
- Incorporate clinical resources and effective messaging to increase vaccine acceptance
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education, Standard 3, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
Charlene Gaebler-Uhing, MD, MHPE
Adolescent Health Medicine Specialist
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians
Designation of Credit Statement
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Professionals
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
MOC Part II
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the activity and individual assessment of and feedback to the learner, enables the learner to earn up to 1 MOC points in the American Board of Pediatrics’ (ABP) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. It is the CME activity provider’s responsibility to submit learner completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABP MOC credit.
Participation shared with ABP through PARS:
Individual participants’ information will be shared with ABP through the ACCME Program and Activity Reporting System (PARS).
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.