Current reviews of active breast cancer cases with discussion of surgical, medical and radiation treatment options.
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
Physicians, Pharmacists, Allied Health Professionals
- Applied knowledge in multidisciplinary approach to the care of patients with malignant disease
- Evaluate and stage patients with malignant disease
- Appropriate use of imaging studies, pathology and ancillary services at our institution
- Discuss cancer care for unusual or rarely seen cancers
- Utilize NCCN guidelines for the treatment of malignancy
In accordance with the ACCME policy on relevant financial disclosure, all speakers/planners were asked to reveal any relevant financial relationships, and there was nothing to disclose.
NAME ROLE IN MEETING
Dr. Robert Brodish Speaker/Program Planner
Dr. Neil Drake Speaker
Dr. William See Speaker
Dr. Kevin Gee Speaker
Dr. Joseph Bovi Speaker
Dr. Prakash Chhabria Speaker
Dr. Timothy Ripple Speaker
Dr. Shobha Desai Speaker
Dr. Candice Johnstone Speaker/Program Planner
Dr. Colleen Lawton Speaker
Dr. David Johnstone Speaker
Dr. Jean Peliska Speaker
Dr. Miraj Shah-Khan Speaker
Dr. Timothy Workman Speaker
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.