- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
This conference will provider timely updates and medical treatment options for diseases common to our hospital and clinic population.
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
Physicians, pharmacists, and allied health professionals.
- Review changing indications for spinal fixation for degenerative spine conditions
- Discuss new otpions in techniques
- Discuss separating the wheat from the chaff looking at new technologies
Dr. David Goldberg
Dr. James Hackett
Dr. Dennis Shepherd
Dr. Richard Wakefield
Dr. Chitra Bhosekar
Dr. Robert Brodish
Dr. Dennis Sands
Dr. Gregory Van Winkle
Dr. Faisal Saghir
Speaker: Dr. Dennis Maiman
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose