- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
This conference will provider timely updates and medical treatment options for diseases common to our hospital and clinic population.
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
Physicians, pharmacists, and allied health professionals.
- Identify the role for evidence-informed manual treatment in managin axial pain and dysfunction in spinal rehabilitation
- Develop an understanding of the role of balanced musculoskeletal system in managing basic and complex axial pain conditions
- Understand the evidence for, and empirical benefit of, integrated interventional procedures in differential diagnosis and rehabilitation of axial pain syndromes
Dr. David Goldberg
Dr. James Hackett
Dr. Dennis Shepherd
Dr. Richard Wakefield
Dr. Chitra Bhosekar
Dr. Robert Brodish
Dr. Dennis Sands
Dr. Gregory Van Winkle
Dr. Faisal Saghir
Speaker: Dr. David Dedianous
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose