- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.50 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
This conference will provider timely updates and medical treatment options for diseases common to our hospital and clinic population.
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.5 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
Physicians, pharmacists, and allied health professionals.
Examine the current topic of discussion
Understand the treatment and pathology behind the diagnosis
Recognizing new treatment options
Knowing our community resources for providing this service
- Learn about changes in the post-acute market
- Understand the impact of government payment reforms on hospitals and post-acute providers
- Uncover strategies for successful clinical partnerships between acute and post-acute care providers
In accordance with the ACCME policy on relevant financial disclosure, all speakers/planners were asked to reveal any relevant financial relationships, and there was nothing to disclose.
Dr. David Goldberg
Dr. Anil Aggarwal
Speaker: Advisory Board
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose