Techniques, Restrictions and Recuperation
Steven I. Grindel, MD
Professor of Medicine
Medical College of Wisconsin
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
This conference will provide timely updates and medical treatment options for diseases common to our hospital and clinic population.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
Physicians, pharmacists, and allied health professionals.
- Incorporate clinical guidelines, quality data, evidence-based medicine, and clinical data into my clinical practice.
- Examine the current topic of discussion.
- Understand the treatment and pathology behind the diagnosis.
- Recognizing new treatment options.
- Knowing our community resources for providing this service.
- Change/improve Competence; change how competence is measured; improve patient outcomes.
After attending, the participants will be able to:
1. Understand the basics of the surgical procedure, and anatomical changes associated.
2. Verbalize the precautions and limitations after surgery.
3. Describe the general long term functional expectations after surgery.
In accordance with the ACCME policy on relevant financial disclosure, all speakers/planners were asked to reveal any relevant financial relationships, and there was nothing to disclose.
Planning Committee/ Activity Director: Dr. Anuradha Raman
Speaker:Steven I. Grindel, MD