- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
Current reviews of active cancer cases with discussion of surgical, medical and radiation treatment options.
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Physicians, pharmacisists, and allied health professionals
- Applied knowledge in multidisciplinary approach to the care of patients with malignant disease
- Evaluate and stage patients with malignant disease
- Appropriate use of imaging studies, pathology and ancillary services at our institution
- Discuss cancer care for unusual or rarely seen cancers
- Utilize NCCN guidelines for the treatment of malignancy
In accordance with the ACCME policy on relevant financial disclosure, all speakers/planners were asked to reveal any relevant financial relationships, and there was nothing to disclose.
NAME ROLE IN MEETING
Dr. David Goldberg Program Planner
Dr. James Hackett Program Planner
Dr. Dennis Shepherd Program Planner
Dr. Richard Wakefield Program Planner
Dr. Michael White Progam Planner
Dr. Robert Brodish Program Planner
Dr. Dennis Sands Progrma Planner
Dr. Gregory Van Winkle Program Planner
Dr. Faisal Saghir Program Planner