Current reviews of active cancer cases with discussion of surgical, medical and radiation treatment options.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals
Physicians, pharmacists, and allied health professionals
- Explore the multidisciplinary approach to care of patients with malignant disease.
- Discuss evaluation and staging of patients with malignant disease.
- Analyze and discuss the appropriate use of imaging studies, pathology and ancillary services at our institution.
- Illustrate cancer care for unusual or rarely seen cancers.
- Review and utilize NCCN guidelines for the treatment of malignancy.
- Change/improve Competence; change how competence is measured; improve patient outcomes.
In accordance with the ACCME policy on relevant financial disclosure, all speakers/planners were asked to reveal any relevant financial relationships, and there was nothing to disclose.
NAME ROLE IN MEETING
Dr. Abdel Alqwasmi, Speaker/Activity Director
Dr. Joseph Bovi, Speaker/Program Planner
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.