Multidisciplinary review of complex cardiac cases to determine appropriate treatment strategies.
Keywords: Cardiac Case, Complex case
- Physician Assistant
- Nurse Practitioner
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
- Determine treatment options available to treat a varied number of cardiac conditions in medically complex patients
- Apply various therapies most appropriate for optimal clinical outcome
- Paul Pearson, MD, PhD
- Lyle D. Joyce, MD, PhD
- Takushi Kohmoto, MD, PhD, MBA
- David Joyce, MD, MBA
- Lucian Durham III, MD, PhD
- Nunzio Gaglianello
- Mary Theisen, APNP
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.