- Nurse Practitioner
- Physician Assistant
- Social Worker
- Genetic Counselors
- Explain the critical issues relating to Complicated Aortic disease within the broader scope of the American Health Care.
- Review the pathophysiology, diagnosis, and/or treatment of various Vascular and Endovascular disorders.
- Discuss the current changing aspects/newer approaches to Vascular and Endovascular Disease that include the Aortic.
- Discuss the effect of Vascular and Endovascular Disease and other aspects of a patient's general health
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education, Standard 3, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
The following persons in control of content disclosed the following financial relationships which were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and mitigated.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.00 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
The Medical College of Wisconsin, Inc. is approved as a provider of nurse practitioner continuing education by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners: AANP Provider Number 150930. This program has been approved for up to 1.00 contact hours of continuing education (which includes 1.00 hours of pharmacology). Nurse Practitioners should claim only those hours actually spent participating in the CME activity.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.