First Annual Clinical Research Symposium
This half day Clinical Research Symposium will present topics of interest to promote education and advancement of Clinical Research Staff.
- Clinical Research Coordinators
- Research Nureses
- Clinical Research Assistants
- Allied Health Professionals
At the conclusion of this activity, I will be able to:
- Understand the importance of utilizing an investigational drug pharmacy for clinical trials involving investigational drugs.
- Recognize ethical considerations in clinical research.
- Identify the advantages of centralization of study sponsors for study sites.
- Possess increased knowledge of the FDA Investigational New Drug (IND) application process.
- Understand the importance of frequent monitoring of clinical trial and appropriately identify monitors’ expectations.
James Thomas, MD, PhD
Kathryn Glisch, BSBA
Paulette Jacobs, MS, CCRP
Rebecca Selle, BS, CCRP
Betty Oleson, RN CCRP
Jennifer May, RN
Amit Gode, MD, MPH
Angela Urmanski, PharmD, BCOP
Ryan Spellecy, PhD
Nazma Rosado, MAOL, PMP
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose with the exception of the following: None.
- 4.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 4.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.