Introduction to CT Scanning: Pearls & Pitfalls
Introduction to CT Scanning: Pearls and Pitfalls
General information about the course here
The purpose of APP Grand Rounds is to enhance the ability of PAs and APNs to recognize, diagnose and manage common medical conditions across the continuum of presentation in the office/outpatient setting to exacerbation of these conditions requiring management in an acute care setting.
The learning objectives for this presentation are:
- Describe basic technical considerations of CT
- Review safety considerations of CT
- Review various cases to illustrate the variety of CT protocols available
- Review what type of CT to order to get the best study possible for your patient
- Review CT anatomy for various parts of the body and show high yield pathologic cases
Keith E. Baynes, MD
Department of Radiology
Froedtert & The Medical
College of Wisconsin
Planning Committee: Christina Olson BSN, RN, CMSRN; Courtney Johnson, PA-C; Claire Rich, MS RN ACNS-BC APNP; Mary Jo Wiemiller, MS PA-C; Anne Zechlinski, Pharmacy Manager, Froedtert Inpatient
No one in control of content has relevent financial relationships to disclose.
- 0.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.