This is a weekly interesting case conference and didactic lecture series primarily presented by MCW body imaging fellows and faculty radiologists. A wide range of basic and advanced body imaging topics are presented, with each conference devoted to evaluating and applying principles of critical thinking and problem-solving in challenging and practical cases in body imaging or to an in-depth review of the imaging of a specific disease process. Invited MCW clinical colleagues also present on their areas of expertise and the role of body imaging in their practice, often leading to a multidisciplinary discussion of ways to improve imaging to meet current clinical needs.
Key Words: body imaging, imaging technology, practice improvement
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
- Identify basic concepts of elastography
- Determine clinical applications for elastography
- Assess MR elastography sequences for quality
- Interpret MR elastography images
- Broaden differential for benign biliary processes
- Identify imaging patterns of benign biliary pathologies
Michael Griffin, MD, PhD
Department of Radiology
Division of Abdominal and Body Imaging
Medical College of Wisconsin
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education, Standard 3, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
- Michael Griffin
- Brian Di Giacinto
- Johanna Dobard
- Danielle Nagel
- Thomas Lindsay
- Kennedy Wirtz
- Naveen Kulkarni
The following persons in control of content disclosed the following financial relationships which were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest mitigation process and addressed.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.