This educational activity is designed to promote learning through a discussion of body imaging modalities. Sessions are focused around a current and developing practice trends in Computed Tomography (CT), Ultrasound (US) and Magnetic Resonance (MR) with associated topics in quality assurance. Establish gold standards of care are discussed in relation to the specific topics. Additionally, discussion of the science related to the imaging modality and area of research will occur. The intent is to enhance the knowledge of participants through collegial discussion and learning; ultimately improving patient care.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
Allied Health Care Professionals
- Enhance existing knowledge of diagnostic imaging in CT, US and MR
- Integrate up-to-date literature-based findings, studies and discussions with existing knowledge
- Critically self-assess one's own practice and integrate educational series offerings into practice
- Assess how to change one's practice, thereby improving the quality of care, based on findings from literature and collegial discussion
Presented By: Mario Lagnua, M.D.
Activity Director: Paul Knechtges, M.D.
Planning Committee Members:
Wm. Dennis Foley, M.D.
Margaret Mulligan, Ph.D.
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.