Monday, October 13, 2014 - 12:00pm to 1:00pm
9000 W. Wisconsin Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53226
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
Residents, Medical Students, Instructors, MD's, RN's
- Discuss pathologic basis of respiratory disease in children
- Discuss Imaging findings on plain radiographs and CT for usual and unusual pediatric respiratory disease.
- Recognize clinical symptoms and physical exams in fibrosis, inflammatory lung disease, and respiratory infection.
Faculty & credentials:
Disclosure: In accordance with the ACCME policy on relevant financial disclosure, all speakers/planners were asked to reveal any relevant financial relationships, and there was nothing to disclose.
Activity Director: Dr. Sheila Moore
Speaker: Dr. Sheila Moore
CME Coordinator Contact Information
+1 (414) 266-2523