The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians
Designation of Credit Statement
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Professionals
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
- Understand the classification of pancreatic fluid collections (PFCs)
- Understand the indications for drainage of PFCs and what therapeutic modalities are available
- Explore various under-studied sequelae of symptomatic PFCs and their therapies, including pain medication utilization, health-related quality of life, and new or worsening psychosocial illness
Zachary Smith, DO
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Medical College of Wisconsin
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Commercial Support Six, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Commercial Support Six, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. These relationships were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved.
|Zachary Smith||STERIS Endoscopy||Consultant|
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.