The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians
Designation of Credit Statement
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Professionals
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
- Describe the two main pathophysiologic mechanisms of hepatorenal syndrome
- Differentiate hepatorenal syndrome from the other main causes of acute kidney injury in patients with decompensated cirrhosis
- Describe the expected treatment outcomes and adverse effects of the three main vasoconstrictor regimens used in the treatment of hepatorenal syndrome
Kevin Regner, MD
Professor and Chief
Division of Nephrology
Department of Medicine
Medicl College of Wisconsin
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Commercial Support Six, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Commercial Support Six, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. These relationships were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved.
|Kevin R Regner|
|Consultant on Advisory Board|
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.