The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians
Designation of Credit Statement
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Professionals
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- Describe the need for an expanded geriatric workforce
- Grasp how competency-based assessments can increase training flexibility and meet needs of the healthcare system
- Study what a community health worker is and the evidence-based roles for community health workers in primary care
- Analyze the rationale, benefits, and outcomes of integrating community health workers into primary care structures
- Highlight how GIM is integrating community health workers into their clinic, how outcomes are measured, and early successes
- Study the history of TOPS Center for Metabolic Research
- Investigate current activities of TOPS Center
- Analyze future opportunities using TOPS resources
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Associate Medical Director of Complex Care
Division of General Internal Medicine
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Commercial Support Six, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
- Angela Beckert, MD
- Brian Hilgeman MD AAHIVS FACP
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Commercial Support Six, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. These relationships were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved.
|Srividya Kidambi, MD, MS||TOPS||Director and Medical Editor|
|Novo Nordisk||Principal Investigator|
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.