The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians
Designation of Credit Statement
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Professionals
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
- Discuss the basics of adult acute lymphoblastic leukemia, diagnosis, and management
- Describe the newer treatment strategies in adult acute lymphoblastic leukemia
- Assess the challenges and potential strategies to improve treatment effectiveness and tolerability
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Commercial Support Six, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Commercial Support Six, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. These relationships were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved.
|Guru Subramanian Guru Murthy||TG Therapeutics||Advisory Board|
|Guru Subramanina Guru Murthy||Cardinal Health Inc||Honorarium|
|Guru Subramanina Guru Murthy||Xencor Inc||Research funding|
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.