Weekly conference during academic year (Sept-May) to highlight updates and changes to best practice of internal medicine and its subspecialties.
Key Words: Medicine, Update, Diagnosis, Treatment
- Nurse Practitioner
- Physician Assistant
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
- Identify the conditions that predispose a patient to develop small intestinal bacterial overgrowth
- Describe the clinical manifestations of small intestinal bacterial overgrowth and the mechanisms that underly these
- Recognize the clinical situations in which referral for testing for small intestinal bacterial overgrowth is appropriate
Benson T. Massey, MD
Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Director, GI Manometry Laboratory
Michael Frank, MD
Vice Chair, Chief, Professor
Department of Medicine
Medical College of Wisconsin-Froedtert
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education, Standard 3, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
- Benson Massey, MD
The following persons in control of content disclosed the following financial relationships which were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest mitigation process and addressed.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.