Weekly conference during academic year (Sept-May) to highlight updates and changes to best practice of internal medicine and its subspecialties.
Key Words: Medicine, Update, Diagnosis, Treatment
- Nurse Practitioner
- Physician Assistant
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
- Review the rationale and guiding principles of antimicrobial stewardship
- Discuss common opportunities for antimicrobial stewardship at the frontline
- Introduce recent and upcoming antimicrobial stewardship initiatives
Jane Njeri Wainaina, MD, FACP, FHM, FIDSA
Associate Professor of Medicine of Medicine and Surgery
Enterprise Medical Director for Antimicrobial Stewardship
Michael Frank, MD
Vice Chair, Chief, Professor
Department of Medicine
Medical College of Wisconsin-Froedtert
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education, Standard 3, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
- Jane Njeri Wainaina, MD, FACP, FHM, FIDSA
The following persons in control of content disclosed the following financial relationships which were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest mitigation process and addressed.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.