Weekly conference during academic year (Sept-May) to highlight updates and changes to best practice of internal medicine and its subspecialties.
Key Words: Medicine, Update, Diagnosis, Treatment
- Nurse Practitioner
- Physician Assistant
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
- Detail the characteristics of cancer immunotherapy related adverse events through case based discussion
- Describe the current multidisciplinary effort to optimize care for patients experiencing cancer immunotherapy adverse events
- Identify opportunities for improvement in care of patients experiencing immunotherapy related adverse events
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education, Standard 3, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
- Jonathan Thompson, MD, MD
The following persons in control of content disclosed the following financial relationships which were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest mitigation process and addressed.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.