Weekly conference during academic year (Sept-May) to highlight updates and changes to best practice of internal medicine and its subspecialties.
Key Words: Medicine, Update, Diagnosis, Treatment
- Nurse Practitioner
- Physician Assistant
- Identify the best use of the antinuclear antibody testing and when to refer to rheumatology
- Develop framework to think about systemic lupus erythematosus as a systemic disease
- Describe the most common treatment for systemic lupus erythematosus
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education, Standard 3, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
Ali A. Duarte Garcia, MD, MS
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science-Rochester, MN
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.00 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.