- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
This educational activity is designed to enhance the knowledge of the academic and community dermatologists who attend our weekly meeting. Topics will be selected based on the evaluation forms from the previous year. In addition, live patients are invited to grand rounds who demonstrate key points in patient diagnosis management and will emphasize application of evidence-based medicine.
"Cutaneous Side Effects of BRAF Inhibitors in Melanoma"
Jeff Yu, MD
PGY2 Dermatology Resident
Medical College of Wisconsin
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Allied Health Care Professionals
- Recognize most frequently encountered cutaneous adverse events (CAE) during BRAF inhibitor therapy
- Discuss effective strategies to manage CAE
- Examine select recent research into the pathogenesis of CAE in BRAF inhibitor therapy
Activity Director - Dawn Siegel, MD
Speaker: Jeff Yu, MD
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.