This educational activity is designed to enhance the knowledge of the academic and community dermatologists who attend our weekly meeting. Topics will be selected based on the evaluation forms from the previous year. In addition, live patients are invited to grand rounds who demonstrate key points in patient diagnosis management and will emphasize application of evidence-based medicine.
"HIV and the Immune Reconstitution Inflammatory Syndrome"
Stephen Humphrey, MD
PGY4 Dermatology Resident
Medical College of Wisconsin
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Allied Health Care Professionals
- History and Origins of HIV
- Mechanism of HIV infection at the cellular level
- HIV infection on the immune system
- Immune Reconstitution Inflammatory Syndrome (IRIS)
- Cutaneous findings seen in IRIS
Activity Director - Dawn Siegel, MD
Speaker: Stephen Humphrey, MD
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.