This educational activity is designed to enhance the knowledge of the academic and community dermatologists who attend our weekly meeting. Topics will be selected based on the evaluation forms from the previous year. In addition, live patients are invited to grand rounds who demonstrate key points in patient diagnosis management and will emphasize application of evidence-based medicine.
"Multiple Pilomatricomas: When to Think Syndromic"
Megan Dowling, MD
PGY4 Dermatology Resident
Medical College of Wisconsin
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Allied Health Care Professionals
- Review the syndromes associated with multiple pilomatricomas.
- Explore current literature discussing pilomatricoma occurrence in in these syndromes.
- Define which patients need a more extensive workup to identify a potential underlying syndrome.
Activity Director - Dawn Siegel, MD
Speaker: Megan Dowling, MD
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.